Friday, November 2, 2007

Square Simply Said


Have you ever made the same mistake three times while making a project? For some reason I have my red ink pad super juicy and it was taking forever for the red to dry on this card. Three times in a row I smeared it as I worked on the card. You would think I would be more patient. I let it go (which is not easy for me) and used the third smeared sample. This is an easy little square card. Thanks for looking at my blog and have a wonderful fall weekend! Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Simply Said, Hugs and Wishes
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Black Gingham Ribbon

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH I know, I HATE when I do that. I am so impatient that I can't wait until it dries! Love the card!