Saturday, April 5, 2008

No Stamping Card



Good morning! It's another bright day here! We just can't get enough of them! I went to type "images (c) SU!)" on this picture and then I realized there weren't any stamped images. I made this card as a thank you for my mother who helped me with Easter dinner. Not only did she come and help me 2 hours before dinner (with my Grandma) she made my FAVORITE holiday dish - broccoli and cauliflower with homemade cheese sauce on top! It's a pain to make the sauce and she did it just for me. So, she was very deserving of a huge thanks!
I wish everyone a great day today! Have a good weekend!
Here is the recipe:
Stamps: None!
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pink Passion
Ribbon: Retired SU!
Accessories: Chunky SU Glitter, SU Chipboard


3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is fabulous, Julie! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that glittered heart! I just got this glitter but haven't used it yet!

Lauri said...

What a cute card!!! Looks like I will have to get some glitter!!

JenMarie said...

Ooo, L O V E this!!