Sunday, June 29, 2008

Long time no stamp!



Hi Everyone! Hope you are having a great summer! I recently had a party for my stamp club members and had all the paper stacked into a pile. I thought it looked neat and decided to take a picture of it...then I got to thinking about all the paper I've cut over the years and what that would probably look like!
I also made some more golf cards for a donation to our local "Rally for a Cure" golf outing. We've been keeping busy with t-ball and baseball. I look forward to having some time soon to post some more! Until then, take care!

4 comments:

Lauri said...

Cool picture! I love all the paper!!!! amd the golf cards are great, I love the colors you chose!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

These are adorable, Julie! Hope you have a wonderful 4th!

joslyn said...

love the golf cards. they make a cute card set.

Lauri said...

Hi! Checking in on you! Hope you are enjoying your summer and all is well!