Friday, November 21, 2008

Festival of Trees Donation




Each year I donate a stack of cards for our area Festival of Trees to benefit Parkview Home Health and Hospice. I like to do non-traditional colors for Christmas cards. This year I decided to do Close to Cocoa and the new Baja Blue. I used the Baja ribbon. The stamp was by pennyblack.com and purchased at Archiver's. I used the Cutterbug embossing folders - snowflakes. I wish the picture showed the glitter I added - they really sparkle!

I hope all my stamping buddies are doing well! I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I was able to see these cards and boy your picture does not do them justice! The glitter put a very special touch on them. The last I knew (with about 45 minutes left of bidding) the bid for your cards was $50! What an awesome donation your cards made for such a special place here in town. Good job!

Gretchen Clark said...

very pretty! So glad to read you post and hear that you are doing well...hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

joslyn said...

really cute love the blue for christmas! happy holidays!

Lauri said...

A Belated Happy Thanksgiving! I missed your post in my reader! Hope all is well and what a wonderful donation!

Lynn Put said...

These are very pretty cards and for such a wonderful cause!
The color comination you used along with the glittery embossed snowflakes looks wonderful!