Sunday, September 20, 2009

Keepin' it Simple!


I'm back for Sunday Stamping! I've made it 3 weeks in a row...happy with my progress! LOL!!! I hope you all had a great week. It's starting to feel like fall in Northern Indiana. The trees are starting to turn, the air is turning colder, and I'm eating all my favorite fall foods!

I wanted to make a card for my wonderful neighbor and decided to keep it simple! I'm still trying to accept these new "in-colors"! This card was stamped with the "Upsy Daisy" set and I used the color "Rich Razzleberry". Have a SUPER week! See you next weekend!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

I love these new colors! This is a great simple card! I don't have that set but love it every time I see it! It is fall here too, frost warnings!!! I love it!

kroppykat said...

This is beautiful! I'm going to have to knock the dust off my Rich Razzleberry and try this!
Hugs,
Colleen

Cindy said...

Love your cards! Very nice work! :)