Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Heart Day!




Tonight I made some simple projects for a stamping party that I will be doing tomorrow. I was excited to get out my new Happy Heart Day set, until I realized that I never bought a grey marker when I sold my old marker set nor did I have any grey paper. I also realized that I didn't have my tag punch as I sold my tag punch when I SU retired the kit I had bought it in. So....to make due I used bordering blue (close enough to grey, right?) and scissors!

Will someone PLEASE come over and clean up my stamping room? I would say this picture is a "after" picture, but actually it looked this bad when I started my projects tonight! Hope everyone is nice and warm tonight. It's cold outside!

Here are the supplies I used for these projects: Stamp Set: Happy Heart Day -- Paper: Regal Rose, Bordering Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black -- Ink: Basic Black -- Accessories: Wide gossgrain ribbon (real red, regal rose), and various markers.

Thanks for looking at my blog! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great! It's look gray to me Julie. I am so addicted to your blog and links!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable, Julie! I need to get busy on something for my daughter's preschool class! This is a great idea!

Diane Gilbert said...

Julie these projects are soooo cute! TFS!

Dile que chupe limon said...

great jobs! best wishes from Argentina