Sunday, March 30, 2008

Baby Mania!!!



It's been like baby mania around here lately! I am finding that I need baby cards again. I was digging through some old SU! designer paper lately and found these two old favs of mine. The base of both of these cards are the same - the boy card was taken in natural sunlight and the girl card at night under my OTT-lite. I'm working on rearranging some items on my blog. I added some links to blogs I visit regularly. If I visit yours and don't have yours listed, please let me know! It was an oversight and I would be more than happy to link your site to mine!!! I also spend a lot of time reading other types of blogs (gasp!) that are not stamping related. I listed some of those also. Today is the last day of vacation - sniff, sniff.... Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!!

4 comments:

Lauri said...

How cute! These are really nice baby cards! I just bought my first OTT light; I found a desk lamp on clearance at Joanns for $29!!! Glad you are back, and enjoy your last day of vacation!

Jennifer said...

Nice cards Julie-I am sure that you are back into the swing of things now that you have had some rest and relaxtion. Keep those cards and inspiration coming.

Lauri said...

Hi! I nominated you for the You Cheer Me Up Award on my blog!!! Check it out!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

These are adorable baby cards! WHo wouldn't LOVE to receive those!