Saturday, March 29, 2008

Back to Stamping! Beate's Weekend Sketch



Hey everyone! I'm back!!!! I feel SOOOOOOOO much better since I had a week's vacation from work! I'm sleeping much better again! Thanks for visiting my blog even though I haven't been posting any samples. What a great way to start stamping again - completing Beate's Sketch Challenge! I did a little Internet shopping on my break from posting. I have wanted some Elzybells for a long time...I really like the holiday ones the best, but these little gals caught my eyes.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm really looking forward to catching up on my favorite blogs! P.S. I am getting some BLOG CANDY ready!
Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Full of Life (SU), Hugs (Elzybells)
Paper: SU DP, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Markers and Blender Pens

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Julie,
Love that your are back! Missed your blog while you were gone. I love the Elzybell stamps too-you are such the enbabler. Great card.

Lauri said...

Glad you are back!!! Thanks for the comments on my blog, too!! Cute card!! and yes, I am in a lot of trouble now that I have started buying SU!!!!

Janine said...

Glad you are back and what a nice card...
Have a fabulous day!!

beate said...

Julie, I love this card! So super cute!
Hgus and smiles

Mauna said...

Welcome back. Gald you're doing better. Great Card

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

This is absolutely adorable! So glad you had a nice break!

Craft Girl ! said...

Ver cute cards ! You always do such a nice job. Thanks for the great eye candy !