Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Insomniac in the House!

Hey blog friends! I was sitting here feeling badly that I haven't updated my blog much in the last two weeks! I'm taking a little break from posting until April. I haven't been feeling very well lately and I think that it is due to my chronic sleep walking! Yes, anyone who has lived with me in my life can attest that I am an avid sleep walker!! I've also been working a lot more than I am accustomed to (yes, I'm spoiled on part-time) and that is likely affecting my sleep too. Sooooo.....I'm trying to simplify my life for a short bit to get my sleep back on track! So, everyone take care and I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Hey, you take care of yourself! We will all still be here when you are back!

Lynn Put said...

Julie,
Rest up girl, your health is important, we'll all still be here when you come back.