Monday, February 11, 2008

TGMIAO


TGMIAO = Thank Goodness Monday Is About Over! Ever just need a bit of time to get your life organized? I spent the entire evening going through all the little piles hanging around in my kitchen. I feel so much better - I now have my piles turned into smaller piles and lists. I hope everyone had a good day today. Here is another card from this past weekend. It was great to be able to borrow stamps from my friends that I didn't have. This is one that I know has been popular with a lot of my SU! customers. This is a just a little 4x4 card. Thank you for stopping by my blog!


Oh! And THANK YOU to Charmaine for rating my blog as "Excellent". What an honor from a great stamper and sweet person. I will pass the award to 10 more bloggers. I am going to have trouble choosing!!!

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Beautiful card, Jules! I know what you mean about "those" kind of days! Glad you got your piles sorted and lists made! :)