Monday, September 17, 2007

Another Bella!


I just absolutely adore these Stamping Bella images! They have made this "I hate to color gal" into someone who doesn't mind it so much. This card is cased from Amy Rysavy. Check out her blog Prairie Paper and Ink. This card opens a little differently. The fold is at the bottom and the tab at the top is holding it shut.
This Bella is named "Causabella". One of my Mom's friends is going through cancer treatments and I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her.
Thanks for looking! Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Causabella by Stamping Bella
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Aqua Painters, Prima Flowers, Brads, Slit Punch
Ink: BB, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Bravo Burgandy

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just adorable! Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! Love it!