Monday, September 3, 2007

Working on Christmas...


This card looks much better in person...(what card wouldn't!). I love long 3 day weekends!! It has given me some time to play up in my stamp room!
For this card I used basic black, purely pomegranate, and very vanilla. The stamp set is called "Season of Joy". I started out with a 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" basic black folded card base. I took a scrap of purely pomegranate and sponged all over the paper with purely pomegranate ink. I stamped the image and then paper pierced it. I also sponged purely pomegranate ink all over the very vanilla card stock piece. I matted the very vanilla with basic black. I used the purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon across the card. I LOVE THIS RIBBON! I used two pop dots on the right side of the vanilla piece to equal out the height of the left side of the card layered on the ribbon and pomegranate square. Thanks for looking! Thank goodness for spellcheck...I spelled pomegranate wrong every single time! :)

No comments: