Saturday, September 22, 2007

Inspiration Challenge for SCS (IC94)



I'm home alone until 4 p.m today....no husband....no children....hmm.....laundry can wait! Time to stamp! I need to stamp! Here is my take on the Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge. I was so happy to dig up this SU Fairy Nice set. I don't keep a lot of retired sets, but I have held on to this one. It was nice to get it out and inked up! Have a great weekend and thank you so much for looking at my blog!
Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Fairy Nice
Ink: Basic Black, Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace, Sage Shadow, Bashful Blue, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Going Grey
Paper: Lavender Lace, Sage Shadow
Accessories: Organdy Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just adorable! I have this set and haven't used it but once! I may just have to dig it out!