Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My First SCS Sketch Challenge


I have been wanting to participate in the challenges on splitcoaststampers forever...and today was the day! This is sketch challenge SC140. What a fun card this was to make! I think I could throw away all my 48 colors of SU ink and just live on the 6 new incolor inks the rest of the year! This card uses the designer paper named Cutie Pie. I also used Wild Wasabi paper and Purely Pomegranate paper. I used my Marvin Uchida Square Scallop (Giga size) punch. I used Purely Pomegranate ink and double stitched ribbon. If I had to do this card over again I would have tied knots in the ribbon on the right side. Oh well...I'm happy with the way it turned out. Thanks for looking at my blog!

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Great job on the sketch! This is a beautiful card!

joslyn said...

this is cute. love the colors. the ribbon adds a lot.

Karen Gladney said...

Great job on this sketch. Really like the bright colors.