Friday, October 5, 2007

Another Touch of Nature


While I had my Touch of Nature set out I decided to make one more card. I love the 3-D looks of cards when images are cut out. I'm not usually patient enough to color or cut out images, but these butterflies were really easy to cut out. This was a really easy card to make. I stamped the butterflies in Mellow Moss on Mellow Moss paper and then stamped them on WW and cut them out. Easy peasy.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I may not have many updates this weekend as we have our big Apple Festival in town and I'll be eating my way from one end to the other! :)
Here is the card recipe:
Stamps: Touch of Nature
Ink: Mellow Moss, Basic black
Paper: Mellow Moss, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Glue Dot for Butterflies

5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Julie! I love it!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the butterflies!! P.S. You've been tagged by me here:

www.basementstamping.typepad.com

Diane Gilbert said...

Julie, this is sooo pretty, I love the 3D look of this card!

Angelina said...

What a beautiful and stylish card! It's wonderful!

Deborah said...

Oh I like this. Very nice.