Monday, October 22, 2007

It's a Block Party


This weekend I had my bi-annual retreat with all my scrapbooking and stamping friends. I was able to get so much done! I can't wait to share it with you online. This is a card that I made for a charity auction for our local hospice. I am so into monochromatic right now. The simpler, the better for me! Thanks to my friend Jen for letting me borrow this stamp from "Block Party"! Also, thank you to all my friends who come to my retreat each year. We had about 35 ladies scrappin' all weekend. I love the time that I'm able to spend with these ladies and love looking at all their work! Thanks for checking out my blog. Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Block party, snow flurries
Ink: Purely Pomegranate
Paper: Purely Pom, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Double Stitched Purely Pom Ribbon, Foam Dots

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card and the colors! You must have awesome friends!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Beautifully simple! Love it!