Saturday, October 27, 2007

Feelin' like a Bella day


I just adore these little Bella gals. I found this scrapbook paper and thought it would be the perfect background for this card. I'm sorry that at the moment I can't remember the manufacturer of this paper. What am I going to do when SU discontinues my favorite new color Blue Bayou? Anyway, until then, I will use it as much as I can! I tried to 'ground' Bella by adding a blue floor. She just looked like she was floating before I did that. Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend. Thank you for looking at my blog!
Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Cosomobella
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose, Blue Bayou, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Bashful Blue
Paper: Old Olive, Blue Bayou, Regal rose
Accessories: Aqua Painter

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such a fun, cute card! Great job!

Michelle Single said...

Can I come to the party too??? I love my Bellas (and maybe I'll even stamp with them *blush*). That background paper is awesome with the Bella!!! I love your blog work! That's why I tagged you on my blog... check out the details - http://watercoloreddreams.blogspot.com/