Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Something Simple


A few years ago I remember receiving a card that was similar to this this layout during a sell-a-bration swap. I can't remember the stamp set or the stamper. The card has stuck in my mind because I like the contrast of the white on the craft paper with the black border. It is a rainy day here in Indiana...so....I hope wherever you are reading this that it is sunny! Thanks for looking at my blog! Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Touch of Nature
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: None

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

That is a striking color combo! Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Love this.... so clean and simple. Hope the sun comes out soon! :-)

Anonymous said...

I really like this color combo too!

Jen