Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm Back...Featured Sunday Stamper


Here is my entry for the Featured Stamper Challenge on www.splitcoaststampers.com. Check out StamperTammy's gallery here. On the website I forgot to list the changes I had made...oops! This is the first time I've done this challenge. Click here to see Tammy's card that I cased.
I'm getting ready this week for my weekend scrapbook/stamping retreat that I host two times a year. I really look forward to this weekend. A group of 6 ladies has grown to about 50 in the last 8 years. One of the best things about this hobby is making new friends. I have met so many women whose paths I may not have crossed with if it weren't for paper crafting. Here is the recipe to this card:
Stamps: Garden Whimsey
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Paper: Cutie Pie DP, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon
Thanks for looking!!!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Beautiful card! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love this one Julie!
Jen