Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm "HAPPY" about this card!


I sat down last night to make some cards. My goal was to keep things clean and simple. Goal met! This card makes me "Happy" for a couple of reasons:
1. It was super simple to make.
2. It uses my favorite new "in" colors from SU.
3. It used two stamps sets that haven't seen the light of day in a long, long, long time.
4. My Aunts retirement card is now done!
Thanks for looking at my blog! Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Seeing Spots, Happy Everything
Ink: Blue Bayou
Paper: Sahara Sand, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Accessories: Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon

4 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a nice, clean design! Just beautiful!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Julie, I LOVED my card you sent! How very sweet of you! Sorry I haven't thanked you until now! You really made my day! Thanks, girl!

Diane Gilbert said...

Julie, I really like the clean feel of this card! LOVE it!

Jennifer said...

This is a gorgeous card. Anyone would love to receive this card in the mail.