Sunday, October 7, 2007

Think Pink!


When I first saw this little stamp set online, I knew I just HAD to order it. Do you ever feel that way about stamps? You just HAVE to have them? Anyway, I don't own very many acrylic stamps. I did like that they are going to be very easy to store and easy to take on and off the acrylic block. One thing I didn't like is how dirty they looked after I used them! I know....I know....rubber stains too. Another nice thing about this stamp set is that they are giving a portion of sales this month to cancer causes - BONUS! You can find this little stamp set and many other eye pleasing sets at http://www.mftstamps.com/home/homepage.html. I can't believe I am typing this...but...I'm enjoying coloring a little bit more than I used to. Anyone who truly knows me knows I DO NOT LIKE TO COLOR! Anyway, thanks for looking at my blog. I hope you all had a good weekend!
Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Think Pink by My Favorite Things
Ink: I used the aqua painter and picked up ink from Taken with Teal, Soft Sky, Regal Rose, Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip, Perfect Pink
Paper: Basic Grey Scrapbook Paper, Regal Rose
Accessories: Flirty Ribbon from SU (Retired), Foam Dots

4 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Beautiful card! Love your coloring too!

Diane Gilbert said...

Love your card! I know what you mean about wanting a set! I just got this set too for the same reason!

Anonymous said...

Luv this card!! I can hardly wait until my set shows up!! Such inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I need to get this stamp set Julie. This card is so cute!
Jen